Welcome to kisikawpimootewin and group(s) website!
Great Law pgs. 23 - 27
Open letter By Kevin Annett to P.M. Paul Martin, 50,000 missing residential school children.
1. Royal Proclamation October 7, 1763.
1a. An Act for the Protection of the Indians in Upper Canada from imposition.
1b. An Act for the Better Protection of the lands and property of the Indians in Lower Canada.
1c. Enfranchisement Scheme, HER MAJESTY ORDERS: ENFRANCHISEMENT TO BE REPEALED, 1985
1d. Enfranchisement Scheme, SECTIONS 109 TO 113 REMOVED FROM INDIAN ACT RE: ENFRANCHISEMENT
2. Enfranchisement Scheme, Gradual Civilization, 1857
2a. Enfranchisement Scheme, CERTAIN INDIANS OF CANADA, 1859 "no longer be deemed an Indian"
2b. Enfranchisement Scheme, Definition: PERSON MEANS ANY INDIVIDUAL OTHER THAN AN INDIAN , 1886
2c. Enfranchisement Scheme, ENFRANCHISEMENT , ALL SENTIENT HUMAN BEINGS OF A DISTINCT GROUP, 1886
2d. Enfranchisement Scheme, An Act to remove certain doubts of powers of Parliament of Canada, 1867
3. War Measures Scheme, AN ACT TO CONFER CERTAIN POWERS
3a. War Measures Scheme, REAL or APPREHENDED/ WAR/INVASION/INSURRECTION, 1914
3b. War Measures Scheme, FORMALLY DISSOLVING HER MAJESTYS LAW, 1915
3c. War Measures Scheme,Debates,House of Commons,Part 1, pg.3441-3445 re: dictator
3d. War Measures Scheme, Debates , House of Commons Part 2, pages 3446- 3454
3e. War Measures Scheme, THE TITLED CANADA HAS NO AUTHORITY TO MAKE LAW
4. Petition Of Right, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW INCLUDING MONARCHS, 1627
4a. Petition Of Right, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW INCLUDING MONARCHS ,1860
5. Letter And Petition To Queen's Privy Council For Canada May 13, 2004
5a. Take Notice to the Queen's Privy Council For Canada/ their REFUSAL TO UPHOLD HER MAJESTY'S LAW
5b. Letter to Governor General /Refusal/Queen's Privy Council for Canada/to uphold Her Majesty's Law
6. Letter/Gov.Dept./OF CANADA/PRIVY OFFICE, Indians remain bound under enfranchisement scheme
7. Petition Of Right - Federal Court June 9, 2004
7a. Response/Refusal June 11, 2004 ADMIRALTY COURT OF CANADA/Her Majesty's Law Abolished
7b. Federal Court Act 1970/Admiralty Court/enforcement of current regulations only
8. Letter/Her Majesty/Refusal/by Her Officers/Canada/to uphold Her Majesty's Law/Treason/June16,2004
9. Statement Of Claim
9a. Strategies For Statement Of Claim
9b. Correspondence of kisikawpimootewin and Attorney General re: Statement of Claim
10. Take Notice To All Peoples on miskanahkministik
11. Petition to United Nations Human Rights Commitee, Special Rapporteur
11a. Petition to United Nations Human Rights Committee, Petition Team
11b. Petition sent to the Countries of the World
11c. Take Notice to the People(s) for the World
12. Notice Of Constitutional Questions, October 15, 2004
12a. Notice Of Constitutional Questions, October 15, 2004
The Great Law
The Great Law (compilation of six translations), pgs. 1-5 of 27 pgs.
Great Law pgs. 6 - 11
Great Law pgs. 12 - 17
Great Law pgs. 18 - 22
Great Law pgs. 23 - 27
Top Of Page